Call to Order
Anne Peterson put in for supreme court judge and will be campaigning. Helena city commission. appointment Judge Wood
- Lea Chiavaras
- Marlah Unruh
- Mary Boyle
- Angela Simonson
- Meg Field
- Angela Roberts
- Cherelyn Rouutzahn
- Sue Sweeney
- Feb Financials emailed out
- Did well with MCT. Grossed $2363.36. Best yet.
- Other fundraising 1164.32n (White Knight, Montessori, Box Tops)
- Expenses: still collecting some receipts. $1847.67
- Buttons we purchased
- 2019 MCT bill
- Jennifer’s piano accompaniment $200
- Membership insurance due
- Para appreciation
- Do we want to reinvest $10,176.85, part of it, or move it all to savings?
- Reader board ($5,000 or $6,000). Reinvest half of it, put other half in savings.
- Every two years do a needs assessment
- Teddy bear raffle item
- Policy sitting down. Intermission? Several warnings? Try with intermission.
- Send out new copy of bylaws before next meeting
- Wellness report. Smoothies
- Color run
- can get online sponsors
- Every $10 or sponsors, kids get into drawing
- Xworks donating free camp (Brett board member)
- Last year charged $25 for adults. Priced out. how can we make better? Kit comes with bib, color packet, shirt.
- Children under 5 free, no packet
- Participants who don’t want a shirt $10 to register. Bib and one color packet.
- Participants 18 and under $12 with full kit (1.500)
- Participants 18 and older $15
- Extra color packets $3 (we make $1)
- New banner to tie in with poster (Nann/lea)
- Need to set up tent further or way upwind from the toss
- Tucker will DJ. How much to donate.
- March 8 deadline for pushing sponsor commitment
- Art mobile. Charge $70 per class/workshop for Fall (k-3 get class, 4-5 get assembly)
- Therese and Sue work on finalizing artist in residency (Feb. 25-March)
- PTC Officer vacancies
Still needing President/Vice President/Secretary
- Boxtops due Feb 22.
- Dance 28th 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Annie’s daughter takes photos. Ask if she’s interested. Angela can ask Ms. Knight at Helena high to see if her students. (Lea/Angela/Mary)
- Electronic message board
- 4/5 symphony trip donation. We are donating $125. Do what we did last year.
- After school language program. $20 for each 4-week session. (Spanish/Gaelic)
- Parent meeting with Dr. Ream. 6:30 feb. 19. Tuesday in the library.
- Seed fundraiser: logistics for distribution
- Cookbook fundraiser. Nann create sample form to send out to students
Adjourn (Lea Chiavaras) **We are keeping meeting to 1 hour max, tabling items we don’t get to.**
- Color Run Banner/Poster Comp (Nann)
- Color Run Registration handouts and web (Lea/Nann)
- Ask Ms. Knight at Helena high to see if her student will take photos (Angela)
- Finalize Artist in Residency (Sue/Therese)
- Fundraising logistics/sample cookbook form (Nann)
- Dance photos printed (Nann)